Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Francine`s bust seen

  1. #1
    Inactive Member happybunny2's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2000
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I`ve just seen a photo of Francine`s bust on the Clayburn Moore site.Check it out smile smile

    ... imu2



    ------------------
    It's simple tips like these
    That keep you safe from injuries
    The surgeon general should do his part:
    Warning, beware, be careful - Fragile Heart

    Words By Jewel(EDA)

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Coooooool. Thanks, bunny. smile

    ------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."-Shakespeare, Hamlet
    "My hope is that one day our society as a whole will be able to look past gender and see the integrity of the relationship that lies beyond." --Jamie Brown
    ChatterBox

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I'm shocked. The fact that you've seen Francine's bust is one thing, but to tell everybody about it?

    I'd never kiss and tell...
    wink

    Darth

    *sorry, I couldn't pass a pun like that up*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SIPFAN_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 1999
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I know it looks wonderful however I can't afford either of them getting Married next Saturday and somehow I don't think my sweet Angel is going to part easyily with the room for her Jeff Gordon stuff.
    JD

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Anaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Theres pics of it here too now. I'm so glad they did the full bust... and while I'm not wild about the color pink myself, Francine is definately the kind of girl who is.
    Won't be affording either bust anytime soon myself(a little more keen on getting that king-sized bed ;P ) but I want I want I want!!

    "Ohhh it'sa verrry nice!"
    "Can we see it?"
    "...No!"
    ~Monty Python, "Quest For The Holy Grail"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mibbitmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    smile Francine is bustin' out all over! biggrin

    ------------------
    Hey, a signature! Cool!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •